How to Setup iPhone
- Open Settings
- Click on Wifi
- Click on your network
- Select 'Configure DNS'
- Select 'Manual'
- Remove any DNS servers that may exist
- Click on Add server and enter 18.104.22.168
Repeat the previous step but this time enter 22.214.171.124
- Save, then restart your iPhone.
- First open Settings
- Select Wi-Fi
- Press the blue arrow located on the right of the router you are connected to.
- Under DNS input 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- Press Wi-Fi to go back
- Restart your iPhone
Older versions of iOS
If the app you need is not available in your local app store you need to change to the US app store in order to install it. Please follow this guide to get the US app store. Always log out of the app and restart it when changing location.