How to Block Google DNS on Roku Using Linksys Combo Router
Important: If you get a message saying "invalid static route" or "The specified gateway IP address is not valid" then try changing the last digit of the gateway IP.
- Make sure your DNS is set to the Unlocator DNS 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52. Follow the Linksys guide here if you are in doubt
- Note down the IP of the router. Look in the address bar of your browser and note down the IP.
- Go to Advanced Routing
- Under the Route Name enter dnsblock
- Set Destination IP to: 184.108.40.206 Subnet Mask on all 3 rows: 255.255.255.255 Gateway: The IP from step 2
- Press Save
- Press Apply
- Please repeat the steps above for the IP 220.127.116.11