How to Block Google DNS on Roku Using D-link Router
- Make sure your DNS is set to the Unlocator DNS 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52. Follow the D-link guide here if you are in doubt
- Note down the IP of the router. Look in the address bar of your browser and note down the IP.
- Go to Advanced tab and switch to Routing page
Input the following in the Destination fields.
Destination: 184.108.40.206 Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.255 Gateway: The IP you noted down in step 2 Check the checkbox on the left of the row.
- Please repeat the steps above for destination 220.127.116.11
- Click Save Settings and Reboot Later. If it's not working right away please restart router.
If you get " Invalid Gateway for Route" then change the last digit of the router IP from step 2.
If you are using a DIR655 and can't find static routing then see this guide: http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=6422.0