How to Block Google DNS on Roku Using TP-Link Router
- Make sure your DNS is set to the Unlocator DNS 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11. Follow the TPlink guide here if you are in doubt
- If you are using PPPoE to connect please make sure the DNS is set under PPPoE advanced as well.
- Note down the IP of the router. Look in the address bar of your browser and note down the IP.
- Go to advanced routing in the left menu
- Add an entry in the advanced routing by clicking the add button. Make sure the setup looks like this:
Destination IP Address: 18.104.22.168
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.255
Default gateway: The IP you noted down in step 3.
- Please repeat the steps above for the destination IP 22.214.171.124
- Click save.